Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I've grown accustomed to her face

It's finally happened. I've become used to OSX, and using Command key-combinations for cutting and pasting. I didn't realize it until, while in Windows, repeatedly attempting to copy and paste an URL by what turns out to map to (via my KVM switch) Alt-C and Alt-V, and being momentarily confused by their significant lack of function. Just as well, I suppose - I hardly even use the Defiant at all much any more, even for gaming. Its operation is painfully slow in Windows, compared to the ever zippy-fast performance of Columbia, to say nothing of the increasing comparative ugliness of the GUI. Conversely: I love you so much, O Columbia. I've never before used a computer that so feels almost too good for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kacie said...

::extends hand:: Welcome to the Dark Side, friend.

4/28/2005 01:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home