Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Now we awaken, our flag flying high

The 14th Red Ensign Standard is up. I should note - contrary to Nathan's perceptions - I'm not that well connected. (If I was, I'd have managed to find a better job last summer, I'm sure.) I can put "worked for an MP's office" on my résumé, true, but that's not exactly a rarity around here... (And don't even ask about what the political currency that comes from being associated with a former honourable member provides, particularly one of the good-natured, perennial non-entity variety.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

I was exaggerating for the sake of humor, but don't sell yourself short! ;-)

2/01/2005 11:23:00 AM  
Anonymous american flag company said...

I am finally using the Internet to allow people to buy directly from my factory. I have never sold direct before and I should be able to save people a lot of money. I am now looking through the net for some content ideas for my site. I think however I am just going to set-up a blog to add content. I came to this decision after reading your post.
Thanks�american flag company

4/28/2006 07:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home