Tuesday, February 15, 2005
- Name: Paul Denton
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I'm a university student living within spitting distance of Parliament Hill, with a profound sense of shame and embarassment for most things Canadian. You'd think this seems paradoxical, but it's not; I'm just self-loathing and masochistic. I'd have to be, to stay here for the time being. I lean right and pro-American, insofar as I see conservative politics to be the least harmful option among the existing choices and the United States the least oppressive of all nations; to paraphrase Winston Churchill, they're the worst, except for all the others. I doubt I'll manage to say anything unique or profound here, so I won't necessarily try. Expect personal anecdotes about Ottawa, bitter political banter, and the occasional bout of drooling over beautiful or quirky animation.
- Nature seldom ever fails to most obligingly provid...
- It ain't no fun to be a twin
- Not a single document in order
- Oh, we've got trouble; we're in terrible, terrible...
- I need to see the truth other men cannot see; to b...
- Appearances altered, but most of the names are the...
- Who will be strong, and stand with me
- Before you file it on the shelf
- So you stick to your side, and I'll stick to mine
- Never let a friend fool you twice