Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The doctor even knows the reason why the facts are these

Don't toy with me, Fox. Don't pick up House for a full season order only to let it die over baseball season and the summer hiatus, just like every other series I've loved. Slowly strangling Futurama was nearly the end between us. Killing Firefly and Wonderfalls was adding insult to injury. But, so help me, destroy the wonder and joy of Hugh Laurie (Hugh Laurie, for the love of Britcoms) as a cranky MD with an endearingly odd American accent, and we shall have to have words. (Via TV Tattle.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kacie said...

I'm MADLY in love with "House". Desperately, passionately, uncontrollably in love.

I don't know what I'll do if it's cancelled. Hold a funeral, maybe, and go into mourning for a month or so.


"But you've got a bigger problem: your wife is cheating on you."
"WHAT?!"
"You're ORANGE, you moron!"

1/05/2005 01:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home