Thursday, October 28, 2004
- Name: Paul Denton
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I'm a university student living within spitting distance of Parliament Hill, with a profound sense of shame and embarassment for most things Canadian. You'd think this seems paradoxical, but it's not; I'm just self-loathing and masochistic. I'd have to be, to stay here for the time being. I lean right and pro-American, insofar as I see conservative politics to be the least harmful option among the existing choices and the United States the least oppressive of all nations; to paraphrase Winston Churchill, they're the worst, except for all the others. I doubt I'll manage to say anything unique or profound here, so I won't necessarily try. Expect personal anecdotes about Ottawa, bitter political banter, and the occasional bout of drooling over beautiful or quirky animation.
- If you'll get this through that normal Neanderthal...
- Can you see me? Can't you see me?
- He’s even got a twin like me
- Here's the story on the genocidal overlord
- Colablogging Redux
- Get down and study suspicion and doubt
- Truth, Justice, and a Hard-Boiled Egg
- I must let my vision guide me; I'm so weary of the...
- The modern game was born, with much success
- Pots and pans, metal cans, bought or traded or sol...