Wednesday, August 18, 2004

You can't stop the beat

Sweet Zombie Jesus, I'm employed again. That certainly took a long time, but I finally apparently managed to parlay my inherent massive geekery into a job at a nearby Radio Shack. (Nearby nearby, too; about ten minutes away, which is the best job I've ever had in pure proximity-to-home terms.) I think, too, that from now on I'm going to avoid gambling on any summer-only positions until I'm finished at least my undergrad degree; as it's been so well illustrated for me, that way lies only madness. Or, at least, months of low-grade depression, and sufficient poverty for one to start making one's own bread and cooking with variety meats. I've been getting really sick of curries made with chicken hearts. Happy happy happy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home