Wednesday, August 25, 2004

There's a face that we wear in the cold light of day

Our glorious leader has, to my surprise, had a number of takers on his dare to post high school photos. I may be pathologically shy to the point of blogging pseudonymously, but meh; I'm feeling social and foolhardy after recovering from the Cottage Trip of Doom. Plus, after seeing some of the others, I can't complain about my photo too much. Behold the geek that I was several years ago:
...As opposed to the not-terribly-different-looking geek I am now - which, no, you don't get to see. I didn't bother to keep any school photos, so that's scanned from one year's student ID card that's been kicking around my wallet ever since. Photoshop can only do so much with a tiny, scratched-up headshot - but that's probably for the best anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael McDonald said...

I swear to God, you look exactly like that now, except your head has gotten larger so that your glasses don't look quite as out of place.

8/26/2004 08:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home