Saturday, August 28, 2004

But break, my heart; for I must hold my tongue

Instapundit links to a nicely detailed biographical timeline of John Kerry. A summary of his children, near the bottom, caught my eye: John Heinz IV, 37, works as a blacksmith and a teacher. Lives with his wife and child in Pennsylvania, where he runs an alternative school for teenagers. That'd be a stepson, of course, the son of Teresa Heinz-Kerry's first husband John Heinz III. The blacksmith thing is still fascinating, however. There's some good old-fashioned soap-opera melodrama there, I'm thinking. Or maybe just your classic antic disposition?

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Moonbeams said...

Hi, I was surfing the internet and happened on your blog. I'm quite impressed , with how this all works. This is one to watch.

Best wishes,

LPN Degree Online

4/08/2006 11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home