Saturday, July 17, 2004

When it's feeding time for the animals, and they howl and growl like the cannibals

I love the true randomness afforded by smart playlists on the iPod. It doesn't happen very often, but sometimes there's a laugh-out-loud funny juxtaposition of tracks. Heard today, track 1 on this disc, a snippet of dialogue from Kill Bill: "...I've killed a hell of a lot of people to get to this point, but I have only one more. The last one. The one I'm driving to right now. The only one left. And when I arrive at my destination, I am going to Kill Bill." ...Immediately followed, with exactly the right beat of timing, to the bouncy Tin Pan Alley rhythm of track 25 on this album. It's a good thing it's Saturday and thus not terribly busy at the Y, or the following minute-and-a-half of uncontrollable snickering might have caused people to look at me strangely.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info on your blog. I always learn something new when I'm surfing.

If you have a dog perhaps you will be interested in the free natural dog food recipes and dog training info at this link dog food recipe secrets

4/16/2006 04:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home