Wednesday, June 30, 2004

An arm of iron

Somehow, I've never noticed commercials for this until tonight. I understand nothing of the Yu-Gi-Oh card game, other than that it seems to be a commercial property specifically developed to be simultaneously launched as an animated series and collectible card game. This, thus, seems to be an arm-mounted game board. An arm-mounted game board. I'm torn. That's both the saddest thing ever (what kind of kid can't be bothered to sit down to play a card game?) and the most fantastic; arm-mounted boards certainly would have been handy for playing Magic back in the day, though I'm sure wearing godawful contraptions such as this would have invited even more abuse from the non-geek community. Kids today don't know how good they have it, where this kind of thing is a viable accessory to own for playing cards. (Sweet Lamprey of Santa Fe. I actually used the phrase "kids today." I feel old.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Shawn T Lippert said...

Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional
Pet Supply Resources for

Dog,, Cat, Bird, Fish, and Reptile pet supply if you or

your readers are interested.

2/17/2006 08:48:00 AM  
Blogger answer-man said...

Hi, enjoyed your blog and introducing ourselves to the community. We have a nice blog survey we are sharing and has great interest. **www.BibleMediaDvd.Com** Drop on by it's an interesting article. Have a great day. I saved your blog hope you don't mind.

3/04/2006 10:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I like collecting collectible United States paper money, which is how I found your site. I really enjoyed your site very much. You have a lot of interesting info! The link here is the best place I've found to buy great items at auction prices. There are some incredible deals to be had! Check it out.

3/20/2006 04:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I like collecting collectible US paper money, which is how I found your site. I really enjoyed your site very much. You have a lot of interesting info! The link here is the best place I've found to buy great items at auction prices. There are some incredible deals to be had! Check it out.

3/20/2006 08:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - Wow - Great Content - Surfing and came across your site - I found what I was looking for
Thanks
http://hckpublishing.com/aquarium/

6/18/2006 02:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - Wow - Great Content - Surfing and came across your site - I found what I was looking for
Thanks
http://hckpublishing.com/aquarium/

6/19/2006 12:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://vtyupdr.com]dDlnKVvu[/url] - ZEjITtODGPIFfYdDq , http://pyfnknfrtw.com

2/13/2013 07:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home