Thursday, June 17, 2004

Accessory

Via Drudge, in a link no doubt soon to go bad in order to feature the next breaking ALL CAPS HEADLINE: Michael Moore: ...I...think teenagers should...see this film...In a few years, they may be asked to go and fight in this war. This war doesn't look like it's gonna be over any time soon. If...we are saying that in a year or two, a 15 or 16-year-old can go fight in this war, and possibly die, but...we can't show it to them on the movie screen...I just want to encourage teenagers across America to do whatever they can to sneak in, to see this movie. I'll help-- if I'm near a theater and you see me, I'll be your guardian. I'll get you in... So, yeah. I enjoy being entirely correct. Theoretically, when the movie opens in Ontario, Moore could be fined up to $25,000 for encouraging violations of the Theatres Act, as previously mentioned. But he won't be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home