Monday, May 17, 2004

Desperation and the Weak Horse

This is a sign of desperation on the part of the remaining dead-enders in Iraq. The Syrian, Saudi and Palestinian guerillas, the assorted terrorists still in the country, fear a democratic Iraqi government so much they'll try to stop it any way they can. They can't create, so they'll destroy the works of others out of sheer spite. I think this was another self-inflicted wound on their part, however. Is this likely to change any part of the transition to self-rule? Not likely. Will it cause Iraqis to resent other Arab nations and factions fighting a proxy war on their soil? I hope so. Will this be spun by the media as anything less than "more retaliation for Abu Ghraib?" Of course not.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Money said...

Hi blogger:)

Nice one... I really liked reading this stuff.

Regards,
make money fast online

3/14/2006 04:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This isn't related much to your blog, which is very nice by the way, but I thought your readers might be interested in the FREE information for their dogs here.

Thanks, homemade dog treats

4/12/2006 02:05:00 AM  
Blogger alberthaanstra said...

Hello friend. I love animals! Thanks for having me on your great blog today. Blogger should be happy to have you on board! Do you need free debt consolidation? Well, look no further. I help you for free my friend. I have tried and tested all sites But, the best was debt-consolidation.com. So, let me help you. Fill in the form today for free. And be debt free. Get credit repair today!

4/30/2006 11:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home